Gamida Cell is an advanced cell therapy company committed to finding cures for blood cancers and serious blood diseases. We harness our cell expansion platform to create therapies with the potential to redefine standards of care in areas of serious medical need. Gamida Cell is a publicly traded company (Nasdaq: GMDA).
Omidubicel, Gamida Cell’s lead investigational product candidate, is an advanced cell therapy under development as a potential life-saving allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell (bone marrow) transplant solution for patients with hematologic malignancies. Omidubicel is the first bone marrow transplant product to receive Breakthrough Therapy Designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and has also received Orphan Drug Designation in the U.S. and EU.
- Posting Title: Director / Senior Director – Global Commercial Operations
- Function: Commercial
- Location: Remote, United States, East Coast preferred
General Scope and Summary
- Lead the administrative point of contact function for the field teams, ad hoc requests and working seamlessly with internal stakeholders to resolve questions/issues.
- Support compliant field enablement through appropriate credentialing, aggregate spend reporting, field material review process management and incentive plan design and tracking.
- Establish and maintain the analytic and operational infrastructure and processes for supporting the U.S. Commercial organization, and subsequent geographies.
- Support the day-to-day reporting and analytics of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create reporting and dashboards for field leadership and HQ monitoring of field activities.
- Lead field optimization based on data-driven decision making, included alignment, effectiveness of promotional activities and customer segments/channels.
- Support Executive Leadership Team and Board of Director decision making with available Commercial metrics, including Board Book support.
- Collaborating with Commercial stakeholders to define, design, deliver and maintain technology solutions that align to Commercial’s business strategic direction.
- Manage technology systems (CRM, LMR, etc) to enable implementation of key strategic objectives.
- Drive successful end-stage delivery efforts for technology initiatives supporting Commercial Operations, Field Sales and Marketing – including testing, training, deployment, data migration, cutover, user adoption, and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with IT colleagues providing partnership and delivery services for other areas of the organization to drive alignment, interoperability, and effective handoffs of data and processes among a breadth of technology solutions.
- Develop a high performing and diverse team by attracting, selecting, developing and retaining talented individuals positioned to meet Gamida’s commercialization strategy
Education and or Work Experience Requirements
- BS and Advanced Degree desired (MBA, PhD, MS in scientific field/analytical field)
- Eight years+ of experience in building and supporting commercial operations CRM systems, SFDC platform and data warehouse production environments.
- Sales and/or Account Management experience
Specialized Knowledge or Skills
- Business Intelligence applications and/or Case Management systems; prior experience supporting sales analytics systems is preferred.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical commercial operations domains, such as field sales, marketing operations, third party logistic providers, etc.
- Experience with data analytics, reporting and presentation solutions, and multi-channel technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize and motivate cross functional teams.
- Ability to actively anticipate, track and plan for risks, issues, dependencies, resourcing and contingencies.
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders. An ability to influence for greater outcomes.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excitement about the vision and mission of Gamida Cell.
Travel: 10% (International and Domestic)
Reports to: Senior Director, Global Commercial Analytics and New Product Planning
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their direct manager.