Gamida Cell is an advanced cell therapy company committed to finding cures for blood cancers and serious blood diseases. We harness our cell expansion platform to create therapies with the potential to redefine standards of care in areas of serious medical need. Gamida Cell is a publicly traded company (Nasdaq: GMDA).
Omidubicel, Gamida Cell’s lead investigational product candidate, is an advanced cell therapy under development as a potential life-saving allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell (bone marrow) transplant solution for patients with hematologic malignancies. Omidubicel is the first bone marrow transplant product to receive Breakthrough Therapy Designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and has also received Orphan Drug Designation in the U.S. and EU. Omidubicel is currently being evaluated in an international, multi-center, randomized Phase 3 study in patients with high-risk blood cancers, and positive primary and secondary endpoint data reported in 2020.
General Scope and Summary
The Associate Director, Global Commercial Analytics is a key role focused on providing strategic forecasting, market research, commercial analytics and competitive intelligence. This is a critical role in ensuring that the Gamida Cell Commercial Organization achieves its vision of becoming an insights driven organization leveraging actionable market/customer insights and intelligence to drive strategic business and marketing decisions in a systematic yet agile way.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The individual in this role will contribute to developing and building capabilities necessary to synthesize meaningful, actionable insights by integrating a variety of primary and secondary data sources and creating a performance-based culture that empowers and enables team members to efficiently deliver their best.
- Key member of the analytics team that lead insight driven forecast assumptions discussions that are future-looking, market and competitive intelligence-driven, and flexible enough to meet the needs of evolving portfolio priorities.
- Develop and oversee market research plans, forecasting and forecast models until potential transition to regions up to and including disease understanding, market size/growth, patient segments, epidemiology, patient journey and flow, current and future competition and unmet needs.
- Collaborates with all key functions including marketing, medical affairs, pricing & market access, clinical development, finance, business development and commercial regions – U.S., EU and other relevant regions.
- Drive development and manages data providers, resources, vendors, and consultants.
- Provides market data, commercial insights on potential business development opportunities.
- Drive strategic decision-making by developing and evaluating multiple forecast scenarios (as appropriate).
- Drive secondary reporting and analysis, forecasting and market research for all products in Gamida portfolio.
- Develop and implement primary market research for qualitative exploration and quantitative assessment of markets, products, and companies across multiple customers (patients, payers and physicians as needed).
- Effectively integrate information from multiple data sources to draw conclusions and make recommendations that are supported by customer insights.
Experience, Education and Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- B.S. degree required (business, biology, or medicine-related degree preferred). Advanced Degree (MBA, Ph.D., Pharm.D.) preferred
- At least 5-7 years commercial experience in pharmaceutical/biotech (management consulting experience a bonus); 8+ years overall experience.
- Must haves:
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies
- Working knowledge of secondary data sources and experience leveraging secondary data to generate insights
- Commercial launch experience
- Demonstrated competitive intelligence experience, including congress management
- Excellent & demonstrated project and vendor management skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence without authority
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Strong problem solving/framing abilities
Travel: 30%, once travel resume
Reports to: Senior Director, Global Commercial Analytics
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.